You are here
- International working environment.
- Competitive Salary
My client is a global leading technology leader in power management solutions that make electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power operate more efficiently, reliably, safely and sustainably.
1. Focus on the front end of innovation by: conducting research to advance the state of the art, emphasizing cross-business impact technologies, and innovating to provide customers with safe, efficient, and reliable power management solutions.
2. The Power Conversion team has the principal goal of identifying, developing, and justifying commercialization of significant growth opportunities for diverse Eaton businesses in the area of power electronics, power converters, power systems, electric drives, electromagnetics, numerical modeling and controls.
3. Develop and maintain relationships with the external technical community and academia, active participation in industry or technical groups and events, publishing papers, etc.
4. Be responsible for meeting the schedule, scope, cost and technical targets for all research and development efforts under his/her control.
1. PhD Degree is must.
2. 3~5 years working experience in R&D Function.
3. Can assess trade-offs between business needs and solutions and influence business strategy
4. Active leadership in a technical or industry event/group (ex: serve as a co-chair for a session at a technical conference)
5. Excellent English communication (oral and written) and presentation skills.
6. Expected to have experience taking more than one new application though new product introduction
1. International working environment.
2. Competitive Salary