You are here
- A famous life science company
- EHS Management with security management
A famous multinational life science company for innovative and top-quality high-tech products in health care, life science and performance materials.
1. Ensure that China EHS monthly reporting is compliant with global standards and approves EHS reports from sites. Prepare management reviews and provides to country manager and heads of legal entities.
2. Observe all regulations, laws, supplementary regulations and official conditions stipulated in the approval licenses.
3. Get approval applications including environmental impact assessments (IA) for new sites or major changes. Identify potential business risks deriving from legal requirements and communicates to all relevant stakeholders. 4. Ensure preparation of local EHS statements for new project investments and applications for permissions and supports EHS statements for large investments.
5.Support local / global EHS audits, incl. follow-up with reports and corrective actions (e.g. EQ-E audit, ISO 14001, etc.) Establish and secure implementation of global EHS programs that rolled out to sites.
6. Facilitate best practice sharing between different sites in China. National advisor and expert for all requests coming from sites located at China.
1. 10 years working experience at EHS related organization of a multinational or EHS consulting company, preferably at chemical or pharmaceutical industry.
2. solid experience in authority management and strong communication and facilitation skill
3. speak fluent in both English and Chinese
Big company platform with open company culture.