World Class Luxury Fashion Jewellery Brand
Designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. PANDORA jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through approximately 7,900 points of sale, including more than 2,100 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, employs more than 21,200 people worldwide of whom approximately 12,500 are located in Gemopolis, Thailand, where the company manufactures its jewellery. It is publicly listed on the NASDAQ Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2016, total revenue was DKK 20.3 billion (approximately EUR 2.7 billion).
Site merchandising & Content Management
- Ensure campaign and new drop launch in timely manner.
- Uploading and scheduling content assets & content slots, creating and upload all onsite banner.
- Setting up sorting rules and manual sorting of new products
- Creating new category/landing pages as required
- Manage product attributes and categorization in Demandware
- Create bundle in Demandware based on recommendations from merchandise team including creating images and product descriptions.
- Thorough testing in preview mode to ensure set up correctly. Identifying, troubleshooting and escalating any technical issues
- Implementing onsite search/conversion/customer experience optimization activities
- Identifying & implementing opportunities to test/improve site merchandising
Promotions Set Up
- Set up all promotions, campaigns, coupon codes, sales etc. Identify opportunities to use content slots/content assets and promotions messaging slots to best communicate campaign
- Thorough pre-launch UAT including placing test orders for production to test. identifying, troubleshooting and escalating any technical issues
- Ensure all legal requirements met /T&Cs available with alignment to operation and legal team
- Drive effective traffic from internal and external media
- Work with marketing team closely for creative message development and branding.
- Optimize SEO for PANDORA China E-Commerce websites
- Work with digital team to drive engagement with customers via Wechat and Weibo
- Work with marketing team for PR and other marketing initiatives
- Justify annual investment on SEM, e.g. Baidu
- Preparing & distributing weekly, monthly and ad hoc E-Commerce reporting
- Monitoring industry trends, best practice and competitor activity, relevant to E-Commerce customer experience and marketing
Cross Team & External Communication/Others
- Work closely with digital marketing and operation to ensure effective execution of digital marketing plan for PANDORA eCommerce platforms
- Assist with managing development partner to deliver bug fixes and change requests, raising tickets & performing UAT as required
- E-Commerce project support as required
We are looking for colleagues with:
* 3~5years of experience in EC or Digital Marketing
* Fluent in English
* University Degree
Furthermore you should be highly ambitious, outgoing, passionate, energetic, team oriented and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as entrepreneurial spirit.
You will receive development throughout your career and work with a dynamic team that are proud and passionate about what they do and enjoy having fun too!
* Strong career progression opportunities
* World class training and development
* A generous base salary with the opportunity for excellent bonuses
* Global career opportunities
* A dynamic and competitive work environment
* Exposure to the world's biggest multinational brands and industry leaders
* Recognition as an industry expert
* The opportunity to develop and lead a business unit.