You are here
E-Commerce Customer Service Manager
- A Leading French Comprehensive Enterprise
- A Leading Fine Wine & Spirit Group
My client is a leading France retail group, and its business also expand to wine & spirits, auto and finance system.
1) Definition and implementation of the customer service policy of E Commerce :
- Service Chart definition
- Website "customer help module"
- Building standard model and rule for all kinds of customer support activity (welcoming, needs response, problem solving…)(for Store site, for HO customer service center, for Auchan China call center)
- Building customer service training material in cooperation with HO training department
- Organize and train the customer service team (for Store site, for HO customer service center, for Auchan China call center)
- Definition of KPI to measure and follow the team performance
2) Organization of the E Commerce customer service team :
- In charge of the customer service team daily operations : phone call support, e-mails, live chat,… in order to make timely and properly support for customers.
- Measure and follow the quality of the support provided with efficient way(Questionnaire, call interview…)
- Reporting & analysis on all kinds of customer behavior(Customer NO., New Customer, Returning Customer, Non order new customer, Shopping Frequency by different customer group…)
- Propose and implement helpful actions according to customer behavior analysis to improve service quality.
3)Definition and implementation of the CRM
- In cooperation with IT support and H.O marketing team to build the CRM road map and implementation.
- Using CRM to manage customer relationship related activity to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty.
4)In cooperation with other E business team
- In cooperation with the "Organization Manager" (e-commerce) & Logistics Department to define related customer service standard.
- In cooperation with the e-commerce MC to define a profitable customer service method.
- In cooperation with IT support to feedback related website problem (can't order, can't pay…)
- In cooperation with the store site to ensure they make good face to face customer service activity.
- In cooperation with the marketing team to ensure the promotion can be clear introduce and explain to customers
Willing to listen to customer and service for customer needs.
Ability to build proposals of organization of the work, definition and adjustment of process, always aiming for customer satisfaction.
Strong analytical skills of customer behavior and experience with customer service.
Advanced computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Understanding of CRM best practices
As a section manager, you should provide guidance, instruction and direction to your team; monitor the quantitative and qualitative result to be achieved.
More than 2 years customer service related and team management experience
Have E business related work experience
Bachelor's degree in customer relationship management or related degree
Passion for e-commerce
My client would like offer good candidate a competitive offer.