Director, E-Commerce Insights & Digital Analytics
Exciting Opportunity with Excellent Career Progression
Member of the China Top Management Team
A World Leading FMCG company.
Job location: Shanghai, China
* Develop and execute e-Comm insights and digital analytics strategy, and capability building blueprint
* Develop and execute data and intelligence sourcing strategy, lead data partner sourcing/liaison/negotiation
* Manage insights budget
* Support full e-Comm value chain with data-driven approaches: (1) Category penetration and shopper recruitment: marketing mix model, basket affinity etc. (2) Campaign optimization: ROI tracking (3) Search engine optimization and efficient RTB (4) Conversion improvement through content mgmt.(5) Revenue mgmt.: customer & shopper specific brand-pack-price mix (6) Innovation support: targeted sampling and activation (7) Customer mgmt. and joint business planning
* Educate, influence, and lead internal and external stakeholders understanding on e-Comm insights and digital analytics, with use of, e.g., big data curriculum, workshops and training programs
* Assess, get ready for and apply data mgmt. platform (DMP) to consumer insights, digital media planning, programmatic buying etc.
* Build the business's e-Comm insights and digital analytics talent
* Functional thought-leadership
* Comprehensive experience in insights and analytics, incl. (1) Consumer analytics, segmentation and prediction (2) Digital analytics for e-commerce, online advertising and media optimization (3) Marketing mix optimization, forecasting and innovation
* Ability to transform complex analytic results into relevant insights, drive insights into actions, into business results
* Cross-functional collaboration, and strong ability to influence and work through others to effectively navigate matrix-ed organization
* Strong coaching and people development skills
* Global outlook and communication savviness
* Fluent in both English and Mandarin.
As a key contributor to the success of the Company's business, the successful candidate will receive an attractive and performance driven salary and other benefits.
Note: This is an exclusive role with Michael Page. All 3rd party application will be forwarded to Michael Page directly