You are here
Digital Transformation Director
- Top-tier Manufacturing Company
- Head of Digital Department
My client has five core businesses in promising high-growth markets. It is a major retailer of premium automobiles including Mercedes-Benz, Porsche and Smart in Northeast Asia. In heavy machinery, it distributes a wide range of Caterpillar products. It is a successful property developer and investor in Beijing and Shanghai, while its trading activities focus on wood-based products, watch components and fertilizers. The Group also has a range of interests in finance and investment services.
1. Develop a strategic road map for digital and technology success across all digital elements such as web, mobile, search, social, ecommerce, app development and data management.
2. Align and adopt this digital strategy to customers from all divisions, with current and future business goals and objectives in mind. Create a digital solution at all points of customer engagement within the LSHM business model.
3. Develop, support, plan, execute and track digital campaigns & digital marketing initiatives. Develop effective metrics that track effectiveness and efficiency of all digital initiatives. Work closely with Division marketing groups to ensure digital marketing is effectively integrated into the LSHM overall marketing schedule.
4. Drive and participate in high level discussions on the role of digital within the total LSHM group & Caterpillar enterprise.
5. Continually evaluate emerging technologies on a periodic basis, and recommend action and perspective for adoption as required.
6. Develop and implement formal frameworks and methodologies for approaching digital responsibilities and capabilities for critical roles within LSHM.
7. Establish and embrace a culture of agility and dynamism for digital initiatives in LSHM
8. Provide methodological support, coaching, professional development and training to staff as required.
9. Participate in evaluating the digital IQ of existing and potential new employees.
Minimum 5 years' experience at senior management level in digital business, on line strategy development, digital marketing or technological business consulting, preferably in China.
Strong communication and leadership skills with digital project management experience.
Strong passion for technology, digital marketing and digital strategy.
Team player with the confidence and integrity to earn internal and external team member confidence quickly.
Ability to establish and then thrive in a fluid and entrepreneurial environment.
Strong familiarity with digital metrics.
Proven ability to coach and develop people with regard to technological developments.
Proficiency in spoken and written English and Mandarin.
My client would like to offer suitable candidate competitive offer!