You are here
Contract Logistics Head
- Stable Business
- Good Package
A world famous 3PL company
1. Provides vision and direction to team to drive operational efficiency and growth in all markets served.
2. Manages staff as well as JV and contractor leads.
3. Directs, monitors, and is responsible and accountable for the operating results of facilities, plants, or operations to ensure budget criteria are achieved and customer requirements are met.
4. Directs and coordinates the financial and budget activities to meet or exceed profit targets, fund operations, maximize investments, increase efficiency and support the Company's Strategic Plan.
5. Sets goals, monitors work, and evaluates results to ensure that objectives and operating requirements are met and customer requirements are met or exceeded.
6. Ensures complete transparency - reports and shares information with segment management and the Executive Board to ensure they are kept fully informed on the condition of the organization, potential risks, opportunities and important factors influencing it.
7. Develops metrics aligned to the operational and financial requirements of the business.
8. Establishes strong relationships with key customers and potential customers. Works closely with customers and to identify areas where Company can provide additional services or enhance performance.
9. Ensures highly productive internal and external relationships and partnerships for the benefit of the organization.
10. Identifies and/or supports new business opportunities
1. Bachelor degree or above
2. Over 10 years experience in 3pl company
3. Strong leadership
4. Customer Oriented
Good package and business