You are here
- World Famous Pharmacuetical Company
- Compliance Manager Hiring
Our client is a world famous pharmaceutical company, who create innovative new drugs and medical solutions by leveraging our core capabilities.
- Developing Ethics & compliance policy and supportive process
- Reviewing and monitoring business
- Communication and
- Investigation of compliance
- Other compliance activities
- 2-3 years legal / finance/ compliance /audit work experience (pharmaceutical company is preferable)
- Fluency in English
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural regional and global environment.
- Ability to demonstrate sound and independent judgment, prudence and maturity in complex and sensitive cases.
- A strong commitment to integrity and professionalism and a commitment to excellence.
- Ability to be flexible, follow tight deadlines, organize and prioritize work.
- Strong communication skills.
- Great Platform,
- Stable environment,
- Clear career path,
- Promising promotion space.