You are here
China Sales Director-Audio Products
Huge potential new market
Competitive Salary package + carrer progression
Top Audio Products supplier established in the 1980s and now became of the biggest Audio product supplier in Mainland China and Hong Kong
Key Responsibilities and Priorities:
* Direct and coordinate the company's China domestic sales team and marketing functions.
* Coordinate with all company sales teams and customers as needed.
* Provide strategic leadership to all aspects of the China sales operations. Provide business leadership that demonstrates commitment to business goals on a day-to-day basis.
* Experience in strategic planning and execution. Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management. Knowledge of structuring sales quota goals and revenue expectations. Experience in planning marketing strategies, advertising campaigns, and successful public relations efforts.
* Direct and oversee the company's China S&M function to identify and develop new customers for products and services.
* Develop and manage China sales and marketing budgets, and oversee them.
* Establish and implement short- and long-range goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
* Research and develop strategies and plans which identify marketing opportunities, direct marketing, and new project development.
* Educate, develop and motivate the sales team to achieve required objectives. Create an environment where all employees are encouraged and developed to reach the full potential in meeting company goals.
* Represent the company at various community and/or business meetings to promote the company.
* Supervise the preparation, issuance, and delivery of sales materials, exhibits, and promotion programs.
* Promote positive relations with partners, vendors, reps and distributors.
* Directly manage major and critical developing China accounts, and coordinate the management of all other accounts, coordinating pricing and policies with the employer.
* Visit customers to ensure we are meeting performance expectations and seek comments on how company can improve.
* 10+ years of hands-on sales management or business development experience in mobile phone accessory, Audio products highly preferred, business or industry
* 7+ years of progressive sales management experience on a managerial position
* 5+ years of senior management experience
* Experience in thermal industry preferred
* Engineering degree and MBA/BA preferred
* Fluency in Mandarin, Cantonese and English is required.
* Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
* Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
High challenging and potential market
Competitive salary compensation
Reporting to the Chairman directly