You are here
China GM - Global Leading Electric Company
- Cover Whole China Region
- Competitive Salary Package
Our client was formed from the merger of two companies in order to provide a unique breadth and depth of expertise across a range of industry sectors - from petrochemicals and refineries to water treatment, filtration, food processing and the paper industry. Our client was recognized as one of the world leaders in the design and manufacture of high performance reactor internals. The company had developed a strong international presence, specializing in the design and manufacture of industrial filtration/separation equipment using wedge wire technology.
* The General manager will be the legal representative of China and drive a vision for the business towards becoming the leading designer and manufacturer of industrial filtration/separation equipment
* Lead the China management team and the various Sales and Service-Teams. Encourage a vital and productive atmosphere and build a high performing leadership team
* Align all China activities and derive the Sales and Service strategies in accordance to overall strategy and enable functions to contribute to functional global Group strategies.
* Lead, direct and control the activities so that it achieves as short and long term financial and operational objectives (i.e. increased profitability, productivity or market share) as set by the overall operational business plan.
* Promote the brand presence in China by building a strong and proactive customer centric sales and service organization to increase market share.
* Ensure all entities and employees conduct business in line with applicable laws and regulations, as well as with global and local policies and procedures and the companies code of conduct.
* Actively search and recognize business opportunities related to the long term vision and the growth agenda; define and align the business plan and execute accordingly.
* 5 years above general management experience with engineering background;
* Results driven and entrepreneurial spirit with hands-on attitude to work; ability to build up a business and team from scratch;
* Proven track record in a general management / sales position in a multinational environment;
* Strong communication skills (verbally and written) across all organizational levels internally and externally;
* Experience in managing an industrial manufacturing unit abroad is a plus;
* Local PRC preferred with fluent English language skills.
* Global Leading Manufacturing Company;
* Competitive Salary and Package;
* Cover the Whole China Region;
* Convenient Transportation.