You are here
China EHS Manager-Global Chemical Company
- China region coverage
- Leading brand and multi-national company career development
Our client is one of the leading Chemical companies with more than 100 years history and large number of manufacturing facilities around the world and market presence over 60 countries.
- Responsible for EHS in a huge region, especially for compliance, certifications, and global requirements.
- Leading a team of 4-5 staff to deal with the EHS issues across the EHS region
- Establish clear communication processes and relationships with GA, Marketing, Legal and other stakeholders.
- Development of appropriate processes and capabilities to deal with the EHS problems.
- Being responsible for timely follow-up and implementation of new policies in region
- From 5 years experience in Chemical, flavor & fragrance and cosmetic industry.
- Solid experience in EHS, QA or other related functions
- Bachelor degree as minimum.
- Professional level of English is essential
- Proven tracking record in leadership role
The company is providing great opportunity to develop your career and to be responsible for the whole China region.
World-class trainings, internal promotional as well as attractive package will be provided for this role.