You are here
- Global brand positioning initiative
- Fortune 500 leading company
Leading company of consumer electronics industry (Fortune 500) with global business scope
1. Professional knowledge in marketing management and enterprise management is required; Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in Tier 1 or Tier 2 Global FMCG organizations, Brand Agency or Top 3 Consumer Electronics organizations.
2. Organizational agility: Proven ability to navigate through a matrix-organization; Collaborative approach with cross-functional teams is a must!
3. Strategic agility: Can anticipate the trends of consumer electronic/TV business and be able to create "future oriented" break-through brand-building strategy.
4. Change agent: Being energized by changing the status quo and will stand up and be counted on to drive changes.
5. Energy and drive: Action oriented and drive for results (Sales Conversion).
6. Communication skills: Strong communication and presentation skills with good leadership presence.
Well rounded Brand-Marketing leader with 10 + year track record of strong business management (both B2C & B2B) across multiple continents.
Deep functional experience in Marketing Management, Marketing Insights, Innovation and Sales.
Recognized for successfully building brands by leveraging enterprise wide innovations, building teams with wide cognitive diversity and delivering strong financial performance with volume, market share and profit growth.
Global brand positioning initiative
excellent, experienced & international team