You are here
- Top ranked organic food supplier from the US
- Strong market demand and opportunity to grow
The company was founded on a Principle of Bringing the Best and Healthiest Organic Food for Children and the client is now very firmly carry out such strong belief.
1. Act as a primary point in contact for all product & marketing activities in assigned territories
2. Develop and implement product & marketing strategies to support market growth
3. Manage and coordinate all products & marketing activities in the region
4. Monitor and manage new products launches in all channel and implement actions with sales team to ensure all targets are met, if not exceeded
5. Reporting key competitive activities.
6. Building and maintenance of good relationships with customers, colleagues and distributors/suppliers.
7. Support the distributors in terms of marketing activities and execution of planned activities
1. Provide feedback to the head of department on new business opportunities - markets, channels, companies, customers, products etc.
2. To foster and build good distributor/customer relationship for revenue growth and customer retention.
3. Share market intelligence with other senior managers and other as required.
4. Maintain an awareness of new development in the industry.
5. Understand the market needs and feedback and propose solutions including new product development etc
6. Expand distribution channel network in the assigned territories
7. Other ad hoc assignments and requirements as assigned from immediate superior.
Company provides very family friendly working environment but also a challenging position for the right candidate. Also stock option and other benefits will be applied on individual cases.