You are here
Associate Quality Manager
- A famous multinational medical device company
- Quality management for plant
Our client is a famous multinational medical device company with open culture and overseas training opportunity.
1. Handle customer complaint and satisfaction survey.
2. Ensure the deviations are closed and release products under quality.
3. Manage deviation registration and work closely with relevant departments to follow up the all corrective and preventive actions related to products raised from routine operation, internal & external audit, supplier audit and customer complaint, etc.
4. Ensure the updating of the batch documentation if they are overdue.
5. Ensure that rework of intermediates, semi-finished products and finished products are handled and documented appropriately according to procedures.
5. Maintain quality system
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Molly Mao on +86 6122 2620
1. 5-8 years experience in Quality System Management.
2. Familiar with the production process of in-vitro diagnostics and supervising the whole process. Draft quality system documentation and production process procedure.
3. Familiar with quality system requirements of GMP, ISO, FDA and related regulatory.
4. Internal Auditor Certificate preferred.
Competitive salary and overseas training opportunity.