You are here
Assistant Legal Manager
- Great team culture and friendly working environment
- Work life balance
Our client is a major global player and worldwide leader in its industry sector. The organization takes pride in their high quality products as well as a passionate, dedicated, and talented team across the globe.
- Drafting, reviewing and proposing modifications to commercial agreements and legal documents; and also negotiating the same with counter-parties.
- Standard Contracts' drafting and training of relevant departments on the standard policies of those contracts.
- Advising on the disputes of contracts, franchising, intellectual property rights.
- Advising on intellectual property rights laws and regulations and trademark issues and training of relevant departments regarding the same.
This is an excellent opportunity for a corporate lawyer to progress within a prestigious property group. You will have key requirements in the following areas:
- PRC qualified lawyer with minimum 3+ years of experience in corporate commercial law with a major international law firm, or reputable company. Those who are PRC qualified with strong working knowledge of corporate law will also be considered.
- Good command of Chinese commercial laws & regulations and ability to deliver clear legal advice effectively.
- Strong communication skills in both verbal and written English and Chinese.
Excellent opportunity to join a first tier legal team in a prestigious food and beverage group, offering an opportunity to participate in a full range of legal matters across the China. Rewarding environment and benefits offered to the right candidate.