You are here
Assistant Finance Manager
- Global Production Business with Great Commitment in China Market
- Excellent Career Development - Leadership Program Position
The client is a diversified international food, ingredients and retail group operating in 47 countries. Headquartered in UK, the company is one of the largest food and retail companies in Europe with annual turnover more than 20 billion USD and profit over 1.8 billion USD.
This position will report to the Finance Director or senior financial leaders of the four divisions and will have high visibility within the company, leading efforts to provide opportunities of solving our customers' most challenging problems.
1. Actively involves in daily business management, provides financial analysis of business status to all team members for better decision making, acts as business partner to facilitate successful growth and eliminate barriers.
2. Provides strategic review of current business model, analyzing data to identify trends and opportunities, making justifiable assumptions and benchmarking against industry best practices.
3. Supports commercial and operational business leaders to set up priorities among various business programs to ensure best execution and financial return.
4. Leads the improvement programs of critical commercial and operational projects, measure success, identify gaps, and provide possible solutions, eg: profit improvement program, cost management, pricing, etc.
5. Plays active role in improving and enhancing our commercial and operational financial capabilities.
6. Positively contributes to finance organization development. Serves as a role model to the finance team by supporting collaborative and leadership behavior. Leads by example to coach young financial talents while plays an active role to raise the standard of company finance function in China.
1. Bachelor degree or above and majored in Finance, Accounting or Business Management.
2. At least 5 years of solid experience in Finance or accounting related field
3. Good at computing, esp. Excel, PowerPoint
4. Communicate well in both written and spoken English
5. As 3 out of 4 businesses in China are manufacturing oriented, some experience in operation management is preferred though not critical
6. UK/Europe experience i.e. education is helpful to introduce ABF though also not critical
7. CPA or equivalent qualification is highly preferred
Excellent package with great career path