You are here
APAC Technical Service HeadGlobal Chemical company
- APAC region coverage
- Leading brand and multi0-national company career development
Our client is one of the leading Chemical companies with more than 150 years history and large number of manufacturing facilities around the world and market presence over 40 countries.
- Responsible for technical service in a huge region, especially technical customer-facing specialty chemicals role
- Work with cross-functional teams on specific projects to support existing products and develop new products, using Six Sigma techniques
- Establish clear communication processes and relationships with stakeholders in customer side.
- Development of appropriate processes and capabilities to deal with the technical problems.
- Work with R&D personnel to design programs to support specific customers as well as general industry needs
- From 5 years experience in chemical industry.
- Solid experience in R&D, operation, technical support or other related functions
- Bachelor degree as minimum, overseas background will be preferred.
- Professional level of English is essential
- Proven tracking record in regional service role
The company is providing great opportunity to develop your career and to be responsible for the whole APAC region.
World-class trainings, internal promotional as well as attractive package will be provided for this role.