You are here
AP Trade Compliance Manager
- Attractive Package
- Fast growing business
A world leading chemical company
1. Provide advice and project leadership in the development and implementation of Customs regulations, and other government agency requirements affecting imports and exports in the region
2. Responsible for driving compliance with all import/export activities to meet all country procedures and processes
3. Work with Global team members, business leaders and other key stakeholders to successfully implement the internal policies and processes like HS classification, Export controls
4. Quantify cost savings opportunities for participation in preferential trade programs and provide oversight of compliant implementation of programs
5. Identify Customs risks areas and develop actionable plans and procedures to mitigate those risks
6. Assist with strategic projects to improve efficiency, compliance and cost reduction initiatives
7. Provide advice, counsel and training to key stakeholders regarding Customs compliance, regulations and laws
1. Bachelor Degree and 7+ years of directly related experience or Master's Degree with minimum 5+ years of directly related experience to include Export Import Licensing and management experience.
2. 5+ years' experience and thorough, in-depth knowledge of Japanese/US export control jurisdiction and classification under the METI and EAR.
3. Experience in drafting and submitting METI licenses/agreements and US Department of Commerce licenses, commodity classification requests, jurisdiction determinations and advisory opinions for marketing, sales and procurement activities.
4. Administration of export authorizations, approving the usage of exemptions/exceptions, and managing compliance.
Fast growing industry with good package