You are here
AP Quality Director - Global Leading Electronics Company
- Competitive salary package
- Business increased more than 30% last year
The company was founded in USA since 1940s and is a fast growing manufacturer and global supplier of reliable ball and roller bearing solutions to target industries, namely Agricultural, Distribution, Electrical, Fluid, Industrial Transmission, Material Handling, Off-Highway and On-Highway. The company has a responsive and adaptive manufacturing and service capabilities and its manufacturing units are ISO/TS 16949 certified with strong assurance system to deliver highly consistent good quality products. Globally, the company employs some 11,000 employees and has sales operations in USA, Mexico, UK, Italy, Germany, Brazil and China, and several manufacturing plants in China.
The incumbent will perform the following key responsibilities and other functions that may be assigned in the future.
* As part of the Group management team, jointly develop business strategy with particular focus on the quality approach, standards, processes and practices in global operations.
* Improve the global processes from Customers to Sales/Application Engineering, Factories and Suppliers to eventually deliver products and services to satisfy customer needs and positively impact the financial performance of the company.
* Champion continuous improvement efforts and defect reduction initiatives across the globe to raise the quality performance standards.
* Provide factories QA the appropriate technical supports through problem solving methodology and analytical know-how.
* Lead the Quality Community consisting of Group Central Quality, Factory Quality, Sales Quality and Supplier Quality; develop their professional competencies, facilitate information/knowledge sharing and drive improvement/changes.
* Drive and promote TQM Culture to sustain quality improvement.
* Interact with customers to identify opportunities for improving quality and establish feedback for manufacturing and development personnel.
* Lead the Management Team in setting up Group quality targets and activities to enhance company's competitive advantage.
* Bachelor degree or above in Mechanical, Quality or equivalent discipline
* Over 10 years management experience in multinational companies that have both manufacturing and sales operations
* Change management capability; proven record in driving transformation from QC oriented to QA and TQM
* Good business sense, able to connect Sales to Factory to ensure consistent quality as promised to customers
* Competitive salary package
* Global travel and training opportunity
* office in downtown
* Business increased more than 30% last year