You are here
AP Operation Director - Global Leading Automation Company
- Global No.1 Automation company
- Very competitive salary package
The client develops intelligent technologies for transporting people and their goods. As a reliable partner, the international automotive supplier, tire manufacturer, and industrial partner provides sustainable, safe, comfortable, individual, and affordable solutions. In 2015, the corporation generated sales of more than 40 billion USD with its five divisions, Chassis & Safety, Interior, Powertrain, Tire. The client currently employs more than 212,000 people in 55 countries.
1. Provide functional leadership to 5 connector plants and 1 electrical plant operations in Asia including China, Korea and India
2. Define Asia Operations & Total Quality Management (TQM) strategy
3. Determines future manufacturing footprint and opportunities that will support new technologies and long term growth in support of the business strategic plan
4. Plan and deploy manufacturing system in the plant
5. Drives continuous improvement projects and cost reduction techniques for improved efficiencies.
6. Drive manufacturing excellence to meet performance targets including but not limit to labor efficiency, inventory, health and safety, material, scrap, delivery, etc.
7. Drive optimization of quality, efficiency, manufacturing process and return on investment.
8. Champion Lean implementation in all manufacturing sites
1. Bachelor degree or Master degree with specialization in operations management is preferred
2. Significant knowledge in operations management
3. Fluent in English and strong and effective communicator in writing and business presentations
4. At least 10 years senior level experience in manufacturing operations in component industry, and experience with assembly, molding and stamping plant is preferred
5. Ability to form initiatives and drive business results for manufacturing excellence
6. The strategic and visionary leadership skills to maintain a long term focus and the tenacity to achieve results
7. Demonstrated strategic planning skills and the capacity to provide manufacturing leadership to the region
8. Strong financial acumen, ability to write capital requests and analyze operating reports to identify opportunities
9. Able to summarize operating performance and future plans with executive teams and others
10. Fluent Chinese is a must
1. Global No.1 Automation company
2. Very competitive salary package
3. Frequent global training and travel opportunity
4. Convenient transportation