You are here
AP Lean Manager - Top 500 Automotive Company
- Fortune 500 automotive parts company
- Cover 7 plants in Asia Pacific region
The client is a US top 500 company with more than 100 years of history. Currently they have established more than 100 plants in the globe and 20 are in China region. Currently their Filtration BU is recruiting a AP lean manager to upgrade the process and standards of 7 plants in China, Japan, Korea, Thailand and India.
* Continuous Improvement & Lean Operation Excellence Roadmap implementation to achieve Measurable Outcomes in Business Operation System, Productivity, Quality improvement, Cost saving continuous improvement.
* Promote and deployment problem solving methodology at AP region. Helping plant to identify the CI opportunities, deliver the GB/BB training course and regularly provide onsite coach for the CI projects.
* Make a stepped improvement in the operations excellence in Asia Pacific region to ensure our competitive position is improved.
* Reap financial and non-financial benefits from continuous improvement activities and workshops.
* Provide a central resource and functional skill base necessary to support the many A-P improvement projects.
* Conduct cross-functional improvement program and workshop for significant improvement to stimulate change.
* Drive and track regional and site-specific business outcome and metrics that the plants are committed to deliver.
* Share best practices, lessons learned, replication of successful projects throughout the region.
* Support skill development in Lean (operational) and structured problem solving (six sigma) skill, standardization of practice and calibration of mindset.
* Bachelor's or above degree in manufacturing or related field.
* Minimum of 10 years' related work experience.
* Proficient in both oral and written English.
* Experience of Lean Six Sigma (Black Belt).
* Chemical/Automobile/Mechanical Industry experience is preferred.
* Fortune 500 automotive parts company
* Cover 7 plants in Asia Pacific region
* Competitive salary package
* Global training and travel opportunity
* Convenient transportation to office