销售 - 客户经理 工作
The ideal candidate will take over key account management functions of the company's premium, mass and private label products customers. The candidate will be a part of the China sales management team and will communicate with internal marketing, logistics and product development and external customer and distributor teams to ensure a successful development of the Group brands in China
- International Company
- APAC role
This position is the lead executive responsible for the key account such as top retailers Nike, Addidas, L'Oreal, Pandora, Levi's, Marriott, Michael Kors, Microsoft, Nike, Ralph Lauren, Starbucksetc .
- Great USA Company Culture with Fast Career Development
- Diversified MNC Company Culture
Top Special Film Manufacturer in China searches for top KA manager from FMCG and chemical industry to further assist their International Key Accounts
- International Account Management with sufficient support from the top management
- International new client development
Our client is looking for a Key Account Manager with over 5 years' experience in Automotive Parts area. This position is in charge of the largest client of the company, to maintain and promote client relationship and gain repeat business. Also, ability of business development to target clients for longer term growth is required.
Young potential candidates with experience dealing with US Auto OEMs, fluent English and long-term commitment in auto parts area, this is the role for you!
- Key Account Manager
- Auto parts sales for OEM clients
- based on the accumulated insights and experience in North of China markets, formulate north of China customer development strategy
- work out annually/quarterly/monthly operation plan and engage team to achieve target timely
- establish and maintain cooperative and trust relationship with top customers
- analysis of consumer types, the development of consumer love and the promotion of consumer types
- manage distributor: service performance, inventory level, promotion plan, the implementation of accounts
- Great opportunity working in a world leading FMCG company
- Great opportunity to develope the business in North of China market
Join PageGroup a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions.
- Own and develop your market and work as a specialist consultant
- Work with the world's biggest brands