零售与采购 - 产品开发 工作
The scope of this role will include online teaching and facilitation, research supervision, and ambassador-like functions such as face to face interactions and related networking events with prospective students living in China.
The aim of the role is to allow students to enjoy an excellent reputation for high quality teaching standards and expert support for its online faculty community
Assistant PD Director-Industry shoes
- Competitive package
- Company has a multiculture
Define and design product strategy for the relevant markets in China and Asia. Lead a team of directors
and senior managers leading key areas of operations, OBR, Culinary, F&B/Hotel services, Shorex & Port
Services to deliver and ensure proper execution of the organizational strategy and objectives.
- Luxury Cruise Company
- Product Planning
Assistant Product Development Director - Well-known Footwear Company
- A good platform to show your expertise in the industry
- Well established management system
New Product Development Supervisor----Align with Top popular American cosmetics company headquarter for new products development strategy, time line and budget, conduct new product development projects.
- compatitive salary
- People caring environment
Aim is to deliver excellent product and profits to the buying teams in Australia
This position is pivotal to achieving this aim in the apparel category
- Lead 2 PD in HK
- Report to GM in Australia Directly
- To provide consultation service on both the language and content of English language learning and teaching materials, in print or electronic form, stand alone or as a package,for the target market, and to rewrite or write new materials.
- To identify and brief authors, and supervise subordinates to ensure the published material is in line with the editorial policy and publishing plans of the Press.
It is a senior teaching management role that in charge for all the centers in China.
- National Teaching Director
- National Training Insititution
This job is a PD manager role in an international garment trading company which is based in Hangzhou. The candidate will lead a team of 3-5 people focusing on woman's outdoor wear for UK and Middle East market and report to the director. Relevant design background and good fashion sense are highly required.
- Lead a team of 5 merchandisers and report to Director
- Focus on the UK and middle East market