零售与采购 - 总监 工作
The role is the leader of the business, mainly focus on sales achievement and branding of the business.
- Business leader of a new designer brand in China
- Lead multi-function and directly report to founder
Directly reporting to the China Commercial Head, you will be mainly tasked with leading the development of the China sales/retail plan, developing a strong retail network in addition to building a strong and effective sales team. This role is based in Shenzhen.
- International Brand in Shenzhen
- Past paced career path
The role is responsible to drive both the brand and business of their respective area. He/She represents the brand in the community, ensures that the highest standards of service excellence are followed, and that all business objectives are exceeded. As the cultural ambassador of the brand, this role is accountable for ensuring that our cultural ethos is embraced and adhered to at all time.
- In charge of 4 different product lines
- Lifestyle brand, with great potantial and market reputation
Responsible for building stores, sales and profits in a specific area. Provide leadership and coaching to staff and developers to maximize potential efficiently. Implement and improve the area's infrastructure to remove barriers so the brand growth can accelerate profitably. Lead and manage the area's strategic planning and implementation. Oversee, supervise and direct activities in the country office staff, training center and company territories, as applicable.
- Lead office of over 30 people and 500 stores in China
- Will expand to 5000 stores in 10 years
- 新平台, 新职位
As a product director, you will provide leadership to buyer/ designer team with good understanding of fashion trends, role of textiles and product development.
- Competitive Salary Package and Benefit
- Great career development opportunity
Co-Principals and the School Business Manager together form the School Leadership Team (SLT), are accountable for the school's operation, and are required to meet on a regular basis for the purposes of shared decision making and planning.
- opportunity to manage a famous international school
- free and great education for children
The Operations Director lead regional teams across geographies to drive overall operational KPI's in all our stores. The Operations Director is responsible for overall Business and Operations -management to optimize ongoing and continuous improvements with clear guidance and engaged action plans with regional teams. Reporting into the COO the Operations Director plays a key role in implementing and drive strategic business plans across the business.
- Leadership development, manage 4 regions include HK
- Booming brand with strong business in China, will open 50 stores this year