采购与供应链 - 采购/成本分析 工作
Operationally responsible for managing the in country print buyers which consists of providing Marketing Services to external clients
Responsible for the financial and people management, building a professional working relationship with client contacts and ultimately ensuring that a first class service is delivered.
Co-ordinate the activities of the team in order to achieve the strategic aims of the client
Managing the local Print Hub teams, to ensure that the most appropriate supplier is selected, best cost and time-scales for each job are set and that any benchmarking is accurate
- Attractive Package for the right candidate
- Great Career Opportunity as Company continues to Developp
This position is head of purchasing in Company China Industry, reporting directly into the China Industry Operations Manager with functional responsibilities into the Group purchasing team, the Purchasing Experts will have responsibility across full commodities within China in accordance with the global strategy identified by Group.
- Promising Future with Growing Organization
- Bigger scope to Implement Real Changes
I am looking for Sr. Consultant who actives in areas like cost reductions, product quality, sustainability and availability.
- 3 years experience on procurement consulting
- Downtown location with people caring culture
- Globalise working environment.
- Attractive salary package.
This role will be responsible for driving cross border trading business for the Automotive Parts Categories globally.
- Automotive Parts & Accessories sourcing background
- Excellent Market Intelligence and knowledge towards Automotive Market & Products