采购与供应链 - 采购管理 工作
Set up, implement and monitor sourcing strategy for the related commodity, in relation with R&D, Local Operations and overall SU Strategy
Develop an in-depth understanding of the commodity market, the suppliers and its application in Robotics
Set-up best-in-class Supplier Panel, from supplier scouting to frame agreement validation
Defines supplier short list to be consulted for new projects in line with supplier panel strategy
- Global category manager
The Manager- Global Sourcing will form an integral part of the Supply Chain function in the achievement of financial and operational objectives.
The role of Manager- Global Sourcing is key to leading company forward globally in securing and maintaining quality suppliers of finished products, raw materials and components covering price, service and quality targets.
- friendly working environment
- competitive salary
采购总监 - 房地产企业
As Indirect sourcing associate manager, you will analyse, interpret and document sourcing activities.
- Must be commited, detail oriented, and results driven
- Be a part of a company that is changing lives around the World
This is an exciting opportunity to lead a procurement transformation and build a sourcing team with continued opportunity for advancement. Purchasing manager requires a strong background sourcing Indirect Services with an openness to learning new categories is highly valued and automotive aftermarket knowledge. The ideal candidate will have solid influencing, communication and presentation skills proven within a multi-cultural data driven environment.
- Indirect procurement knowledge in automotive aftermarket industry
- Above ten years of people management experience required
Supply Manager has responsibility for the overall relationship between our key suppliers. Current suppliers will be managed for performance, while potential new suppliers will be uncovered and readied for future business as needed. This position requires a combination of skills in strategic thinking, leadership, initiative, professional communication, financial/business analysis, and is greatly aided by a background in engineering or technology.
- Experience with purchasing high tech components in telecommunication industry
- Outstanding opportunity to grow within a stable organisation
Our client is looking for a experience sourcing office manager for a new global sourcing team which will help create value through strategic product breakdown, category strategies, and supplier rationalisation with a collaborative approach. Having a global sourcing buying office background is a must.
- Excellent compensation package and strong opportunity for advancement
- Help build a global sourcing team in a well-known foreign company
Our client is a Europe company which provide home products all around the world. To strength the team, now our client is looking for a Product Engineer in home appliance team which is a new position in Asia region.
- *New position in Asia region
- *Excellent company benefits
Manage a team of 30 staff in shanghai including sourcing , quality, logistics and HR etc.
- Top Australian Retailer with stable business growth and people caring culture
- Great Career Opportunity as Company continues to Developp