采购与供应链 - 需求计划 工作
This position is responsible for the Supply Chain planning & purchasing function strategy creation and implementation as well as being responsible for the overall cross-divisional planning & purchasing initiatives and activities. This result oriented and metrics driven leader will leverage Centers of Excellence within the planning & purchasing team to drive continuous improvement and provide support across the business enterprise. This functional leader plays an integral role in standardize/advance the planning & purchasing activities/processes across divisions. This role will also need to support a dynamic, metrics-driven and results-oriented team.
- Booming industry with Strong business interface and solid internal opportunities
- Decent management position with big platform in Medical Device industry
Demand Planning Manager - A Leading Food & Beverage Company
- Attractive salary package with good company benefits
- Downtown working location
1.Hold the regular Sales & Planning meeting, share and confirm sales performance, forecast and orders fulfilment with European and domestic marketing side.
2. Communicate and confirm annual and monthly forecast, orders with customers, maintain master production plan in SAP system, keep the production plan updating in time.
3. Follow up daily production schedule, solve the problems involved in machine, quality and delivery for keeping production and shipment running smoothly.
4. Responsible for material planning and supplier delivery management, Conduct and cooperate with suppliers, make the best to improve their delivery performance.
5. Periodically review and analyse material requirement, issue and update the purchase orders and mid-term/long term forecast to suppliers, follow up delivery schedule.
6.Coordinate and conduct forwarders and customs clearance department, monitor goods pick up, CIQ approval, loading and customs clearance.
7.To participate in new supplier introduction, audit and evaluate supplier's performance on capacity/delivery.
8. Coordinate with relative department, arrange new product pilot, ramp up and shipment.
9. Follow up new material test, release and contract for ensure the successful pilot and SOP of new model.
10.Ensure MRP parameters are timely maintained and regularly updated in SAP system for keeping effective material delivery and lowest inventory level.
- A leading automotive company is hiring a Planning Manager
- Tier 1 automotive compenents producer
Deliver Supply Plans for Dong Guan plant in accordance with Sales & Operational planning (S&OP) cadence, manage the Site Supply Planners & represent the plants at divisional S&OP meetings.
- High Managerial Level Position in a Stable Environment
- Attractive Salary Package with Incentive Bonus
Responsible for commercial planning: demand and S&OP as well as purchasing for the whole China business with leading a team of 40 people
- Booming market reputation with prosperous business growth
- Funtional experts with attactive package and internal development
NPI Planning manager in a world leading FMCG company
- Great China Exposure
- Good development platform
Demand Planning Manager in a world leading FMCG company
- Good Package and Benefit
- internal opportunities
China Planning Director in a world leading retail group
- Good Branding
- Excellent promoting system