采购与供应链 - 合同及供应商管理 工作
Develops and deploys the quality system for Greater China business including OEM and imported products. Assures systems and procedures for regulatory compliance are established and deployed. Periodically reviews the suitability and effectiveness of the quality system with executive management.
- 8 years' experience in OEM vendor management position in Foods
- Opportunity to set up team
Responsible for supporting the implementation of COMPANY'S's Sustainability Program.
- Great Company and Team Culture
- Fast Career Advancement
Conduct pre-audits on potential suppliers to determine compliance with Process Management System policies and guidelines. Work closely with SEM to develop potential supplier to expected quality level
Study manufacturing process and quality control plan of supplier for key components, conduct process assurance audit to support on mass production release
Conduct routine supplier audits and workshops with existing suppliers to detect improvement potentials and discuss quality and technical issues to support suppliers on quality improvements
Leading components issue solve. Work together with supplier SEM to dig out root cause and monitor supplier to make corrective improvement actions.
Support on TTM process, leading key components qualification and SI rate. Work with SEM and supplier to conduct run and rate on supplier side for key components.
Incoming inspection plan and implementation, inspection technology application and method standardizing
Leading and support Q-project for supplier quality improvement and regular supplier quality rating.
Work according to philosophy - Team Work, Continuous Improvement, etc.
Work on any other duties and projects assigned by the direct superior
Desired Skills and Experience
- supplier quality
Supplier quality management in a Quality critical environment ( pharmaceutical, healthcare) environment
- Fortune 500 Food Company
- Newly opened position with great career growth opportunity
You will be reporting to the Global Supplier Quality Director & Head of Procurement. You will be leading a team of 6-8 persons. Your main responsibility will be:
1) Set up the Supplier Quality system and procedure; develop the new vendor base across China & Asia
2) Understand both the US and European Quality Standard, Work both internally and externally in order to make sure Supplier's products are meeting the Quality standard of oversea stakeholders
3) Work as the key contact window as supplier quality; align with internally stakeholders like Engineering, Sourcing, Sales, to make sure supplier's quality standard are met
4) Lead, Train, and develop the team members
5) Develop new vendors if necessary in order to help the company to achieve maximum profit
- Head of Supplier Quality-Leading Energy & Manufacturing Company
- Based in Shanghai Downtown