市场营销 - 公共关系/企业媒体公关 工作
- Existing product and data matching for Chinese market.
- New products research, sourcing and development for Chinese market.
- Initial marketing price research and positioning.
- Initial order and stock qty analyze.
- Cross Ref. Analyses / current product range matching analyses.
- Close communication to German head office product groups.
- Luxury Branding Germany Autoparts Industry
- Very good working environment
The position needs to have extensive experience in dealing with press conferences, trade and consumer events, press junkets, Crisis PR management, press releases and digital media partnerships. My client was the first Hollywood studios, and for over one hundred years have been responsible for some of the world's most memorable feature films and franchises.
- Publicity Manager
- Global Leading Hollywood Movie Studio
Company is looking for a top notch, versatile senior writer to deliver a range of business topics from the region surrounding the world's second-largest economy for a global readership. The position can be based in Hong Kong, Beijing or Shanghai.
Be prepared and be willing to travel wherever the story takes you.
- Good Salary Pay
- Flexible working hours
- Responsible for marketing, attract more customers and raise the market share and profitability
- build a good image and improve the brand popularity
Convert potential customers to real customers, improve the customer conversion rate and retention rate
- MNC French company
- PR Manager
- In charge of PR and corporate communication of North China, full functions including strategic planning, content management, media relation, crisis management, senior executive communication etc.
- Abundant and optimal education resources, high exposure in global engagement and corporate.
Government affairs, crisis management, license management
- Flexible working time and place
- Competitive salary with variety benefits.
Develop and implement internal communications plans that meet business objectives and priorities; Coordinate programs for leadership team andemployees' communications/engagement, site leadership counsel and employee communications initiatives/activities such astownhall meetings, internal printing materials and intranet/online news.
- APAC sector responsibility and exposure
- Practical senior leadership