市场营销 - 营销总监 工作
Report to CEO, participate actively as a key member of the executive management team, be responsible for leading China marketing function and ensuring that marketing and sales objectives are met.
- Member of the China Top Management Team
- International Exposure
General ● Drive the company's digital media projects and partnerships, and oversee development and operations ● Devise a strategy for partnerships and sponsorship opportunities for the company to leverage its large sports and media resources in the mobile, internet, and ecommerce landscape ● Establish KPIs and parameters to measure ROI for digital partnerships and new digital projects ● Leverage the existing social media platform (22M fans on Tencent Weibo, Sina Weibo, Wechat) and fan base in sports to drive monetization with a focus on mobile applications and ecommerce; ● Work with large Chinese internet portals such as Sina, Tencent, Netease and mobile companies to build partnerships and ties, and connect with their technical teams ● Manage outsourcing teams for web and mobile development for specific projects ● Manage a team of digital content editors to deliver creative, relevant and impactful content on our client digital media platforms Partnerships and project roadmaps: ● Develop a partnership strategy and project roadmap in conjunction with senior management ● Drive, negotiate, and execute business development and partnerships between the company and other major internet and mobile Chinese companies ● Leverage the company's intellectual property and rights to find new revenue opportunities for the company ● Collect creative new product ideas within and outside company.
- To head up the overall marketing team with more than 15 people
- To largely develop and drive the growth of the digital marketing functions
Brand Director ensures that the brands we build are strategically positioned within the marketplace and grow in sustainable and profitable way. The Director is responsible for developing and leading the global integrated marketing strategies and further elevating the value of expansion of the brand.
This individual will achieve this by working closely and bridging across senior management, internal teams, direct reports and our customers.
- Global role
- Highly experienced line manager
Build brand and execute marketing initiatives.
- Most Popular brand in its sector
- Excellent career development platform
1. marketing events and campaign proficient
2. mar-com experience
3. hold the online and offline events
广州市全职RMB30,000 - RMB50,000
- marketing and event planning
Responsible for brand and category strategies based in relevant consumer insights and needs.
- Marketing Manager, strategic and consumer insight
- Report to CMO
The Marketing Director reports to Asia Pacific Marketing VP, based in Shanghai. Participate actively as a member of the Executive Management Team, be responsible for leading China marketing function and ensuring that commercial objectives are met.
- Great Career Development Opportunities.
- Key Role in the Top Management team.
Target markets: US, Canada, Australia
Lead and develop a high performance, multicultural team of over 8-10 individuals through coaching and direct supervision. Manage UI/UX, Product Marketing, Brand Creative, and PR and Social Media departments within the Ecommerce team.
- Global eyewear online retailer headquartered in Shanghai
- Key leadership member of global business
- Experience brand and P&L management.
- Dynamic and fast-pace environment, generate strategy and market growth.
- Drive middle management staff to achieved goal.
- Opportunity to join a global famous skincare brand.
- Commercial role lead a sizable team of 15 people.