市场营销 - 全面管理 工作
1. Fully in charge of company's marketing strategy and product promotion in China market 2. Responsible of annual operation planning and budget setting 3. Build and lead the whole Marketing, Sales, Operation, BD team in China 4. Directly report to the CEO in U.S.
- Fully in charge of marketing strategy in China
- Directly report to CEO
- Oversee F&B and Nightlife regionally assigned projects.
- Implement centralized marketing collateral and national and local promotions.
- Develop centralized customer database and implement membership programs.
- Develop brand based recruiting and training programs for F&B and Nightlife venue executives.
- Ensure F&B and nightlife brand standards are implemented, measured and reported.
- Participate in brand development and deployment strategies.
- Ability to get fast track career growth, APAC role
- International working environment
This role is to be responsible for the total revenue and contribution of events division, driving growth and developing new businesses show launches.
- Working in an industry leading company
- Ability to get fast track career growth
To establish Shanghai school and direct business strategies & tactics for the development of new school. To manage, develop and grow the business, providing direction and leadership. To ensure the annual business targets achieved.
- Set up the New school in Shanghai
- Build up own team in a famous and rich international school
Market Development & Members Recruitment in China.
Marketing Communication & Public Relations in China.
- Base in Shenzhen
- Hong Kong Enterprise
This executive job is what you have been working towards / looking for. Unique opportunity to report directly into the Greater China MD and have responsibility for the North China & Taiwan offices of a well respected, global Branding Agency that has a long term & solid commitment to investment here in Greater China.
- Dynamic - Fast Paced Growth Environment. You will have the platform to succed
- Above market level salary, benefits, bonus
*Lead the programmers, artists, animators, game designers and testers of our Chengdu studio in creating the best possible Dr. Panda games
*Communicate and develop goals in support of the company mission, value and vision across the whole team
*Optimize game production by setting concrete goals and guidelines, and managing work-flow to ensure on-time delivery of projects and to meet high level business targets
*Continuously strive to improve the program, artwork, animation and game design quality of our Dr. Panda games
*Maximize development efficiency by implementing effective project and people management
*Control and oversee the cost of all levels
*Responsible for all HR procedures and practices of the studio, including expanding the team, oversee the recruitment quality, etc.
- Top mobile gaming company
- Top management team role