市场营销 - 品牌及设计 工作
The Brand Manager will support the Brand Director in developing and implementing marketing and advertising plans to promote brand. The principal role of the brand Manager is to develop the right marketing strategy and materials for our titles in China and coordinate/implement advertising campaigns in support of these releases. This requires working closely with media agencies and vendors, while constantly keeping abreast of the market landscape, trends, and development.
- Decent annual package
- Supportive Team Member
Explore effective and efficient branding opportunities and drive branding excellence across all touch points, including packaging, point of sale materials, sales promotions (brochures, websites, etc) and corporate gifts.
- Brand Manager at Starbuck's business partner company
- Competitive package and work life balance culture
Brand extension through develop diversity marketing activities, define the product portfolio development, build brand penetration through effective and efficient brand communication programs with consistent and powerful creative ideas.
- Fast growning entrepreneurial leader at food production globally
- Attractive remuneration package with promising career development
brand manager/senior brand manager
- Global home appliance brand is hiring senior brand manager
- lead head quarter marketing projects
Brings brand strategy to life by developing and executing scalable regional growth initiatives and accelerating their deployment through coordination & Best-in-Class reapplication tool-kits.
- APAC Scope to lead brand development managment
- Competitive salary package and promising career progression platform
Your new company
Our client is an international FMCG company, leader of personal care products. They are now welcoming Senior Brand Manager, base in Guangzhou.
- Base in Guangzhou
- international FMCG brand+brand owner
My client is a globally well-known MNC, specializing FMCG Food products, including biscuits, jam, candy, etc.
It has long history in its original country and has built up strong brand image and channels in China. It is now thinking to expand its business and increase its product/ brand awareness further, and wants to recruit a Brand Manager to participate in this process.
- Base on guangzhou
- Working for globally leading Food FMCG company