Working as a finance business partner to the China Managing Director, this role will have a significant impact on the high growth potential of this well known Global Medical Devices organisation.
广州市全职RMB250,000 - RMB350,000
- Reporting to the APAC CFO
- Highly Commercial Role
A fast-growing beverage company need to hire a research and development manager to lead their beverage formulation research and new product development in china.
Our client is a famous medical device company with people oriented culture. As business expansion, our client is looking for a Product Manager to undertake the projects and cross function communication with marketing, R&D to manage the product lines in Asia.
- Product Engineer Medical Device
- Lead new product launch from overseas to China
Our client is a famous pharmaceutical company with growing business in China and people oriented culture. As business needs, they are looking for an APAC Continue Improvement Head. You will be the expert of global project team and support the operation excellence project in Asia to drive the improvement for business. Lead the technical transfer project from overseas to China.
- APAC Continue Improvement Head - Pharmaceutical
- Lead continue improvement projects for Asia plants
You need to provide technical support and deal with problems from customer.
- An International Medical device company
- Overseas exposure
We are looking for a professional has solid experience in research & development of Generic Drug in Pharmaceutical industry. You would be working as the R&D GM and responsible for operating the R&D sectors for the group.
- Core technical role in China region with international exposure
- Excellent Company Culture with competitive Salary Package
You need to set up the plan to achieve the target and mission in China according to global policy. This role covers government affairs, RA, stakeholder management to develop collaborative initiatives with them to improve the quality of food and pharmaceutical.
- GA Director Pharmaceutical/ Chemical/ Food
- An international pharmaceutical company
The Chief Medical Officer role will be in charge of clearly defining, coordinating and managing our client's clinical vision and development. The chosen applicant will lead and provide medical oversight, expertise and leadership to ensure the delivery of quality healthcare services and will reporting to CEO. The responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Opportunity to make a change
- Stepping into a Lead Role
Quality audit for the manufacturing, suppliers and third parties. Conduct audit with local and international regulations and quality standards to make sure compliance with cGMP; Perform complex and demanding domestic, regional and international audits of suppliers of chemicals, packaging components and finished drug products or contracted services; Development of audit findings across the scope of audit group for trends communication
- A Famous European Pharmaceutical Company
- Overseas exposure
1. Register health-care products in China on timely basis;
2. Carry out research to continuously update database on China matters;
3. Monitor and maintain active status of product registrations;
4. Provide training to marketing, product development, supply chain and other functional area on China regulatory matters;
5. Be involved in the China Standards development
- A Famous Healthcare company
- Imported product registration