信息技术 - 技术咨询 工作
As an implementation consultant, you are expected to bring expertise in the area of quality assurance and systems integration during the banks implementation of the product. Concepts like continuous integration and configuration management will need to be applied while building the solution, and delivering it into complex, active/active bank environments with demanding performance and resiliency requirements.
- Implementation Consultant
- Financial service
Once you've joined a graduate/trainee scheme you will develop a huge range of skills you can apply to the IT role of your choice. There may be opportunities to continue developing your career within the same company, too.
If flexibility is important to you, there are many roles in IT that can lead to freelance or self employed work once you've gained experience.
- Fast Career Progression
- Earn RMB 300,000 to 500,000 Per Year
>Onboarding of new clients and guiding them through the implementation process- working closely with Sales, Engineering and Professional Services in the process.
>Act as the designated expert to clients and potential clients regarding all Inneractive products and services.
>Leading supply side integrations with new/existing clients while providing expertise during preliminary, integration and certification phases.
>Supporting the business team to resolve technical issues related to the partner platform implementation, and develop strong relationships to further support the interests of Inneractive's customers.
>Taking part in preparation for customer meetings, demonstrations etc.
>Working closely to address tech related issues.
>Create and maintain training, learning, and skill improvement processes.
>Collecting client requirements during the work process, and working closely with Sales and Product on adding it to the Product technology development plans.
- technical account management
- sales engineering
- Undertake, perform or lead IT audit engagements of Regional Office and its Units to provide ongoing assurance over the effectiveness of the design and implementation of controls
- Perform other types of audit including risk-based / operations audit, compliance audit, and fraud investigation
- Prepare audit working papers and draft audit report
- Engage with line management to make practical and value-added recommendations, and follow up on audit findings to ensure adequacy and timeliness of the corrective actions undertaken.
- Support continuous development of internal audit programs and usage of according tools
- Fortune 500
- Key Team
IT product manager.
Largest insurance company in Asia.
Responsible for the Auto insurance product development and reform.
Lead two teams to implement standard policies.
- IT Product manager
- Financial service
- Base in Shenzhen
The principal objective of the Services Team Lead is to ensure that customers receive the best customer service experience possible. The Services Team Lead manages a team of Support Consultants and has responsibility to ensure that work by the team is delivered to agreed technical and service levels, in a timely manner, and to develop and monitor team performance.
- The Global Leader Movie and Cinema solution company
- More than 40% market share in global
The role is within the Training Team, which is part of HOST Global Banking and Markets IT division, providing IT solutions and support for businesses.
Purpose of the Role
To work with the UK trainers, IT Development and Business support functions to deliver and develop training courses and materials for end users.
Work with IT functions to test, monitor effectiveness of training, end user feedback and provide guidance to the development teams on system usability and enhancements request by the end users.
- Global training team
- All English environment