信息技术 - 基础设施 工作
Overal IT Infrastructure Manager Covering China&Oversea Market
- Global infra manager
- Overal role including server, network, database, IT system
1. windows/linux/unix 操作系统，虚拟化，存储，备份。
- System Engineer
- English, finance
- Lead the development and implementation of company general IT policies;
- Lead and manage multiple IT projects (incl. implementation, testing & evaluation of various solutions);
- Manage communication about current and planned IT projects to relevant product owners, stakeholders, and support staff;
- Work with product owners and Global IT to coordinate roll-out and ensure compatibility of all digital products with school hardware/software;
- Identify and track issues, risks, dependencies, efficiencies, and ensure overall IT health;
- Lead R&D and innovations in classroom technology;
- Act as a liaison and promote successful collaboration between business units and Global IT;
- Senior IT PM
- Global education company
The Senior System Analyst is responsible for keeping the IT infrastructure and services up and running, and translating business needs into IT solutions. He/she will be responsible for maintaining the Group and Global IT services deployed in US, Asia and Europe supporting our 43 schools.
- International working environment
- the one of well-known education platforms
Position in IT Infra team. This position reports to the global IT manager based in Singapore. the IT infra team will have two persons to back up each together.
- Global platform
- Competitive salary
The overall mission of the Service Manager is to be responsible for health of one or more ITS Service i.e., its end-to-end build, run performance and improvements. She/he represents the Service on behalf of the User (Customer) and in front of the User (Customer) as defined by the Service Owner who is accountable for the overall ITS Service. The Service Manager is responsible for updating many different process activities to ensure good management of the service. This includes activities related to Incident, Problem, Change, Release, Service Request, Knowledge, Configuration, Availability, Capacity, and Service Level Management. These processes are managed by Process Managers who support the Service Manager to ensure proper operation and support of the Service.
- Great business in global.
- Expanding the CHINA Market.
Assistant MIS Manager 管理信息系统部副经理
Take charge of the campus IT development, maintenance and management. Including daily communication with teachers or students. lead the IT team, to standardise the work of IT team.
- Free entry and tuition fees for children in a famous international school.
- Accommodation and transport fees are covered