人力资源 - 人才管理 工作
A talent management company is looking for a senior training consultant.
- A talent management company is looking for a senior training consultant
- Excellent platform + Competitive benefit
· Lead the direction and evolution of the TA function.
· Develop an annual and longer term sourcing and TA strategy and execution plan for securing critical talent for the business in China. Establish sourcing channels and employer brand infrastructure.
· Responsible for establishing and maintaining talent market expertise including comprehensive view of industry trends and competitors;
深圳市全职RMB25,000 - RMB26,000 per month (RMB300,000 - RMB312,000)
Our client is a global retail provider with more than 10000 employees across 30 offices in over 50 countries. Now posed at an exciting stage of growth, a new opportunity now exists for a proven HR professional to join the company.
- 1.Competitive compensation and benefit
- 2. Potential promotion space
Our client is a leading MNC
- Nice company culture
- Wonderful career development environment
Our client is a leading MNC in consumer sector. With business expansion, they are currently looking for a Talent Management Manager to join their Group
广州市全职RMB36,000 - RMB40,000
- Great Company Culture
- Golden career development platform
A recognised leader in its field, this high growth and respectable FMCG brand is looking for a Talent Development Manager to improve internal training and manage some HR projects in order to enrich its corporate culture and facilitate organisation development.
- Leading brand in FMCG market
- Strong OD knowledge and communication skills
Under the guidance of HRD China, lead talent development processes in the organization, including organization capability development, succession planning and talent development in order to attract, develop and retain high caliber talents for being the "human health care".
- Talent Development Manager
- Multinational Pharmaceutical Company
The incumbent in this position will be responsible for contributing to the development of strategies and plans to build OD&L capabilities to support our ongoing change and transformation efforts; enhance our focus on growing strong leaders across all levels in China; and accelerate the development of our high-potential talent identified in the Organization & Leadership Review (OLR) process.
北京市全职RMB700,000 - RMB1,000,000
- Competitive salary package
- Strong leadership with flexible working environment
As the School Principal, you will be responsible for setting long term plan and vision to help the board and the students to achieve their goals respectively. You need to work and live as a educational and administrative leader, lead by example and get along very well with the parents and our investors.
- Prestigious International School in Beijing with excellent curriculum and academ
- Full owner of the school and direct access to the board