人力资源 - 人才管理 工作
The Talent Manager reports to the Director of Talent and is part of a Talent CoE organization. In this role they are responsible for design, development and implementation of talent related programs and processes. The Manager will collaborate with AP regional business leaders, HR Business Partners and Talent Leads to drive business results in a highly matrixed global organization. They will engage and develop a regional team of high performing Talent professionals that are capable exceeding customer expectations and advancing within the organization. Role will reside in Shanghai location.
- Great Talent Management opening with F500 company
- Regional opening with Global project
A talent management company is looking for a senior training consultant.
- A talent management company is looking for a senior training consultant
- Excellent platform + Competitive benefit
· Lead the direction and evolution of the TA function.
· Develop an annual and longer term sourcing and TA strategy and execution plan for securing critical talent for the business in China. Establish sourcing channels and employer brand infrastructure.
· Responsible for establishing and maintaining talent market expertise including comprehensive view of industry trends and competitors;
Our client is a leading MNC
- Nice company culture
- Wonderful career development environment
Our client is a leading MNC in consumer sector. With business expansion, they are currently looking for a Talent Management Manager to join their Group
广州市全职RMB36,000 - RMB40,000
- Great Company Culture
- Golden career development platform
A recognised leader in its field, this high growth and respectable FMCG brand is looking for a Talent Development Manager to improve internal training and manage some HR projects in order to enrich its corporate culture and facilitate organisation development.
- Leading brand in FMCG market
- Strong OD knowledge and communication skills
Under the guidance of HRD China, lead talent development processes in the organization, including organization capability development, succession planning and talent development in order to attract, develop and retain high caliber talents for being the "human health care".
- Talent Development Manager
- Multinational Pharmaceutical Company
The incumbent in this position will be responsible for contributing to the development of strategies and plans to build OD&L capabilities to support our ongoing change and transformation efforts; enhance our focus on growing strong leaders across all levels in China; and accelerate the development of our high-potential talent identified in the Organization & Leadership Review (OLR) process.
- Competitive salary package
- Strong leadership with flexible working environment