医疗保健 - 医药 工作
Related industry background
Solid training experience
Independent working ability to set up training from scratch
Great communication skill and logical thinking
- Training manager
- biotechnological industry
My client is an international life science company with faster growing business in China. As business needs, they are going to build up a new plant in China. We are looking for an Engineering Director for the new plant set up and you should be in charge of facility management, project management after the plant in manufacturing.
- Engineering Director Pharmaceutical
- Set up the new plant on engineering side
Our client is an international pharmaceutical consulting company with faster growing business in China and open company culture. As business expansion, they are looking for a Project Director to manage a project team and lead the big pharmaceutical or biotech projects.
- A famous life science company
- Lead a big project team and lead international pharmaceutical project
Our client is famous for the biological products especially on monoclonal antibody products. As business development, they are looking for a Production Director to manage the GMP manufacturing and operations including the upstream and down stream process and supply chain management.
- Manufacturing Director monoclonal antibody
- Lead new plant set up project
Our client is an international pharmaceutical company with open culture and fast business in China. They business development, they are looking for a RA Manager to manage the APO products registration in Great China. You need to maintain the existing licenses according to corporate policy.
- An International Pharmaceutical company
- API/ Drug product registration
This role to manage the projects for contributions that meet the project plan. You need to support to integrate, apply and develop it in respective innovation projects.
- A famous multinational company
- Faster growing business in China
1. Daily site quality operation management to ensure the compliance meet the policies, cGMP's, SFDA requirements, and agreed upon third party (customer) Quality Agreements.
2. Manage quality system for new products, trials, data reviews, and raw material changes, process changes, immediate container approvals, and other similar processes that require coordination with regulatory affairs, medical and other R&D functions.
3. Ensure the development of, and adherence QA specifications for all raw materials, components, intermediates, and finished products.
4. Manage the quarantine, rejection, or re-work of those products found not to be in compliance with all requirements.
Manage the QA release systems and archival batch records systems.
5. In charge of the auditing and monitoring of the production to ensure full cGMP compliance, including qualifications/validations and cleanliness and adequacy of packaging and manufacturing operations.
6. Ensures adequate follow-up to all internal and external audit reports and findings to correct any deficiencies identified
- A multinational pharmaceutical company
- People oriented culture and internal job rotation opportunity