The role will manage the overall Internal operations and the supplier compliance audit program for Asia Pacific area, including continuous improvement of the internal manufacturers and suppliers compliance audit process in Asia Pacific.
- An U.S Medical Device Company
- Asia Pacific Exposure
Our client is an international not-for-profit organization in healthcare industry. They are seeking a China Branch Manager to manage and oversee the operations of their Wholly Foreign Owned Enterprise (WFOE) in Beijing, China. As a China Branch Manager, you will have the opportunity for career progression in an international company.
- Report to the US directly
- Opportunity for career progression in an international healthcare company
Within the APAC Supplier Quality team you will be working independently and to support supplier quality audit and management.
- QSR 820
Leads the Global R&D function, responsible to lead the research and development of infant nutrition, infant health care, clinical study on group level. Develop into the future successor of the CTO.
- Group level global position, part of the core decission making team
- Leading brand in global market wiht fast growing business
A global leading medical devices company is looking for a Corporate Strategy planning manager in Beijing for their prosperous china market.
- Global Brand
- Competitive salary
The company is looking for someone with strong analytical skills to report to the Finance Director and provide analytical support.
- World Leading Pharmaceutical brand Seeking Financial Business Partner.
- Highly analytical role- focused on research, strategy & process improvement.