财务与会计 - 内部审计 工作
This role requires leadership between the accounting team and external audit team. A good candidate needs to perform essential audit tasks, assess internal control team, and provide managerial recommendations. Working English is required as the job requires business trips to the US and engagement with international colleagues.
- Leading Retail MNC with Great Platform
- Minimum of 4-6 Years Experience in Public Accounting
The Client is hiring a Senior Internal Auditor for its APAC Internal Audit Team. The role will report directly to APAC Internal Audit Manager. Please note the maximum travel rate for this role is 25% with inbound trips and annual trip to US HQ.
- Regional Internal Auditor at a Big US Manufacturing Company with Stable Business
- Max 25% Travel Rate with Annual Trip to US
A risk management with good career development in a top-tier pharmaceutical company headquartered in Beijing.
- - An advanced platform in pharmaceutical industry for risk management
- - A promiossing career devopment and systematic experience in top tier phrama
- To develop internal audit objectives for the entities in China and Hong Kong.
- To assist in establishing common processes, policies, and procedures within the APAC Region
- To ensure that the internal audit assignments are properly structured, organized and carried out in accordance with the internal audit policy the Group.
- To demonstrate audit skills and techniques for conducting interviews, data analysis, account and transaction tests, and process reviews.
- Good package
- Big scope and APAC exposure