财务与会计 - 内部审计 工作
Internal Audit analyze and evaluate the performance of selected organization's financial, operational, and managerial processes to identify risks, areas for improvement and to provide reasonable assurance that the organizations comply with all relevant regulations, laws, and standards.
- Report to Head of IA, who based in Europe HQ
- Look after APAC region
The client is hiring a Senior Internal Audit Manager to support Internal Audit Director (based in Shanghai) in achieving IA department goals and daily projects. The ideal candidate is with retail/property industry background and audit firm experience. Travel rate 30%.
- Leading International Retail Group with 20 Years History in China Market
- Professional Finance/Internal Audit Team Environment
- Report to board of directors
- Lead the company's IA matters in Huizhou manufacturing plant
- Ensure that the company's finance practices are in line with the external and internal auditing
- Part of a Fast-growing Hong Kong Manufacturing Group
- Attractive package and good career progression
*Report to Board of Directors and lead the group's IA matters
*Optimize the group's IA policies and procedures
*Work with external auditors to ensure smooth and clean finance practice of the company
- Leading Hong Kong Manufacturing Group
- Part of the Management Group to Shape the Comapny
上海全职RMB30,000 - RMB31,000 per month (RMB360,000 - RMB372,000)
Our client is a leading US manufacture company, with more than 20 entities in APAC region, this role directly reports to Regional audit head covering APAC audit projects with great people leadership.
Perform complex financial, operational, and IT internal audit assignments under the limited direction of the audit lead, and lead other members of the Internal Audit department in performing large and more complex audits.
Scope: APAC including Korea, India, great Australia, etc.,
- APEC even global audit exposure
- People leadership
- Pre-IPO E-Commerce Garment Brand Rapidly Expanding Retail Business
- Core Management Team to Grow Your Career with the Business
- Head of the Zhongshan site IA team
- Fully responsible for the internal audit and control matters of the hospital in Zhongshan
- Part of the Zhongshan management team to set up the strategic plan of the hospital
- Leading International Hopsital
- Key Member of the Management Team to Shape the Company
This is a very dynamic internal audit role based in a mature industry. The role would be working on internal audit and internal control for both operations and finance department, compliance with local and Chinese legislation. This role is to review existing processes and controls and to identify any weakness and recommend changes to improve controls.
It's a newly created role with the company's fast development in China.
- Internal Audit role with a big brand UK company
- Mature platform, professional team