财务与会计 - 法务会计/欺诈调查 工作
Our client is a global famous US pharmaceutical company.
- Acting as the business partner of all functions on compliance issues;
- Assessment of the risks and monitoring the potentials;
- Manage and implement the policies;
- Provide trainings for all cross functional staff;
- 10 years working experiences at least;
- FCPA experience;
- Pharmaceutical or Healthcare industry background is highly preferred;
- Fluent English;
- Attractive business with high reputation;
- Crucial position;
*Manage overall Finance and Accounting activities on a daily basis for Group\China in Shanghai.
*Prepare annual budget and forecasts and monthly and annual consolidated reports.
*Ensure that reports are in compliance with SOX requirements.
*Understand the logic behind the data while being able to explain any variances.
*Design, fine-tune, and implement systemic and proper Financial and Accounting policies and procedures.
*Implement an internal control policy.
- Great leadership - lead a team of 10+ people
- Open and nice workin environment
A leading listed pharmaceutical company is looking for a Sr. Compliance Manager. This role will act as Project Manager to design, develop and deploy cross functional compliance initiatives and smoothly operate in a routine basis.
- Promising career path in booming industry
- Downtown location