财务与会计 - 财务内控总监 工作
- This position is a key member of the management team responsible for the entire finance organization and financial activities of the Meizhou plant.
- This position will also be responsible for improving the financial controls at the plant, providing financial support for other departments, establishing the financial policies, as well as assisting the GM in driving continuous improvements.
- Leading US Manufacturing Company
- Part of the Top Management of Meizhou Plant
Our client is a global domain player in seafood trading business originally from Australia. Due to business expansion they entered into China this year. The position is responsible for managing the timely and accurate accounting and risk management functions of newly set-up business within accepted accounting principles, International Financial Reporting Standards and the broader regulatory environment.
- Fast Business Expansion across the Region
- Promising Career Development
*Oversees all aspects of accounting and financial functions, including accounting, reporting, budgeting, cash flows and compliance in China *Manage the monthly consolidation of financial; maintain the accuracy and integrity of financial statements; be accountable for Balance Sheet *Responsible for inventory and manufacturing cost variance analysis: *Work with other functions to establish, monitor and maintain a sound and effective internal control system *Actively identify cost savings and process improvement opportunities throughout business *Responsible for all aspects of VAT, foreign exchange, transfer pricing and customs compliance *Participate in plant ERP implementation *Train and develop an efficient and effective finance team
- Well established European manufacturing
- Shenzhen based opportunity
This role will oversee controlling, business analysis and financial planning activities as well as functional development, training and mentoring for the above mentioned region. As a business partner, the role will monitor and assess business performance, identifying actions needed to optimize profitability and meet/exceed business objectives, and proactively identify and implement opportunities to improve key financial processes.
- Good package
- Full picture
This is a fast growing multinational company in medical industry. Company just listed in overseas stock exchange, and aiming for strong business with leading position in its industry.
- China Finance Controller, newly listed multinational company
- Leadership position, make things happen
Reporting to china CFO, you are expected to lead finance team to look after all finance accounting operations in China to support the business fast expansion across China.
北京市全职RMB1,000,000 - RMB1,500,000
- Promising career development with profitable business expansion in China
- Guangzhou downtown located, Attractive package and benefits
A China scope Financial Controller in need for an information technology and service American MNC, based in their Beijing office in Chaoyang. Sound package with great potential to develop its highly promising China business.
The role would report to APAC CFO in Australia and China CEO in Beijing, as the local finance head. As the finance business partner, you will be one of the decision makers to grow up its China market.
- Abundant exposure to business as Finance BP
- Sound package at a convenient location
Our client is a US listed industrial company with dominant industry in global market.
It entered Chinese market several days ago, now is experiencing fast expansion stage with double digital increase per year.
This China Senior FP&A Manager role leading 3 ppl directly report to China CFO and take care of all financial budget, planning, forecast and analysis responsibilities for China operations
- China Senior FP&A Manager for budgeting, planning and commercial analysis
- Grow together with business and deeply involved in business decision
This role will be a key contributor of company's profit, maintain sustainable business growth for the brand within Mainland China as well as a key contributor of monitoring both internal colleagues and dealer network's practice to achieve company strategy, to align with company policy/procedures.
- This role will have big potential to grow with the newly coming to China brand.
- This role will have full finance function scope and deeply involve in business.
Originally from Europe, Our client is a well-branded property management and consulting company with strong footprint in China Business. Due to the fast expansion of business, they are actively looking for Finance AD for Southern China Business.
- Deep involvement in Southern China Business
- Good Team Culture and Promising Career