财务与会计 - 财务会计 工作
World famous law firm hiring for a accountant to assist with daily base finance function.
The Accountant handles the Accounts/Finance Department functions,
including but not limited to monthly reporting; tax filing (incl.
auditing), local book keeping; preparing bills and the cash
requirements of the office, and the preparation of the office payroll
including payroll released in other jurisdictions.
- Law firm
About the client
-A European leading pharmaceutical company with fast growth in China.
-Work with Korean GM and Sales managers to analyze the Korean market performance;
-Work Closely with APAC FD;
-Forecasting & budgeting;
-Reporting and Analysis;
About the candidate
-Strong full P&L understanding and experience in managing the financial performance of an entity;
-At least five years working experience;
-SAP experience will be a plus;
-Korean and English Language skills
- -A European leading pharmaceutical company with fast growth in China
- -Dynamic and multi cultural working sprits
My client is a FT500 company with great branding awareness and has been as the market leader in food industry. My client is currently seeking for a talented Senior Accounting Specialist to join the finance team responsible for reporting. My client provides you promising career development platform with future regional exposure and attractive Package and Benefits .
- People-caring Company Culture with Attractive Package and Benefits
- Fortune Global 500
Responsible for General Accounting and relevant tax filing
Check AP and AR process
- Trading WOFE withe very profitable business in China for many years
- Overall accounting job responsibilities with good career development space
A GL accountant who leads 3 people and is mainly responsible for maintaining and development of finance principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statement.
This position addresses multiple accounting activities including general ledger preparation, financial reporting (Shanghai and China consolidation), year-end audit preparation and so on.
- Fast growth company
- Leading 3 people
Senior Accountant, Report to senior Manager
- Global Retail Brand
- Senior accountant
Be responsible for General Ledger issues, manage a healthy relationships with banks, audit firm, tax officers and appropriate proposal for accounting / tax related issues.
- Famous international company
- Good career development potential
About the Client
World's leading luxury European chain store brands. It is a fast growing business worldwide with high profit margin. China is the booming market for the business, as the living standards and demands for high end optic products increases rapidly.
- Group reporting: monthly group reporting. And prepare all daily, weekly and monthly commercial reports;
- Help contacting business analysis to make sure that the business is in the right track;
- Budgeting: provide related data, analytics and templates to support business partners.
-At least 3-4 years work experience in a similar role;
-Bachelor degree or above;
-Good communication and energetic working attitudes;
- Global top tier high end brands
- Fast growing compnay in China;
*Perform month-end closing and daily accounting duties
*Prepare and review group consolidated financial and management reports
*Prepare accounting schedules and financial analysis
*Prepare annual budget and rolling forecasts
*Perform financial analysis and costing
*Assist in audits, work closely with the group's external auditor in completing interim and
*annual audit processes
*Prepare tax computations
*Handle ad hoc assignment
- Big work platform
- Big work platform