财务与会计 - 信贷分析 工作
The candidate is accountable for the ongoing analysis of process constraints, target costing projects, margin analysis, and tracing costs back to underlying activities.
- industry leader
- Fast career path
Global rating firm is hiring credit rating analyst covering analysis for financial institutions. This rating firm has a team focusing on financial institution rating in central Beijing. As a member of financial institution rating team, you have the chance to present credit performance of all banks and insurances in Asia. Competitive package and good work life balance is provided.
- Top rating firm with competitive package.
- Good work life balance and exposure.
This employee will take full responsibilities of detailed research and credit analysis of bond issuers, guarantors, and industry and economic conditions for a variety of fixed income investment.
- Key position in a fast growing Insurance Asset Management platfrom.
- Competitve salary with stable team.
I'm looking for an AR Manager covering AR, credit, and collection of the top 1 healthcare service MNC. Convenient location with great potential for bigger role as well as a larger scope.
- Fast pace market leader MNC
- Potential to enlarge the scope from China to regional
This position will serve as a member of the Credit senior management team providing guidance and direction to the function across the entire region leading a sizeable team. As a highly visible leader, this role will be the bridge for Accommodation Partners, Partner Services, and other internal stakeholders, while driving delicate balance between revenue opportunities and collections optimisation.
- Global leading brand with internation exposure
- Leadership with promising career path
*timely allocation of receipts, clearing of open items in the banking functions
*Deal with incoming cheques
*generating aged accounts receivable reports and distributing to each practice
*preparing and emailing reminders regarding overdue accounts
*follow up with internal and external stakeholders
*deal with credit issues raised internally
* Help to build and maintain collections history database
*monitoring credits in order to match the company's monthly KPI goal.
- A global leading legal firm which has stable business growth in China
- Global career rotation opportunities
You will work independently and responsible for credit policy establishment. By accurate credit analyzing and appropriate credit limits setting, you need to assist on bringing new, strategic customers into the process. This role would in charge of a large size of business, with over 12 legal entities. You would need to travel around in China (over 50%).
As mentioned before, this position is a newly created one - would be super challenging. You would have chance to set the tone for a 2billion business. Working very closely with a well adjusted international business, ability to work with high level management team would be required.
- High exposure to the successful business in Great China
- Dynamic work environment with great self development opportunities.
1. maintain good relationship with customer and to close follow customer to build evaluation model for credit approval
2. Global shipments credit control, credit review, bank guarantees, and accounts receivable control
3. Responsible for communication and cooperation with the insurance agencies to ensure the safety of the company's business
4. Offshore funds responsible for planning, participating companies significant investment and financing decisions, optimize the capital structure and capital allocation, maintenance of bank relationships
- IPO experience for career development and competitive advantage
- comperhensive personal development opportunity