工程与制造 - 合规/环境、健康、安全 (EHS) 工作
合规/环境、健康、安全 (EHS) 工作
The Environmental Health and Safety Manager is responsible for managing the development, planning, implementation, and coordination of environmental compliance, occupational health and safety programs for the company's operation in Dongguan.
- Promising career path
- International working environment
This position is responsible for monitoring the compliance of apparel and footwear products. Supply chain with Code of Conduct (social and environmental standards) and the local law in its region. In addition the position is also responsible for developing the suppliers towards full compliance. Furthermore, the Manager will work towards full supply chain transparency and contribute to the overall CR department goals
- Top European Apparel Co. with fast business growth and people- caring culture
- Great Career opportunity for future development
The Quality & EHS Director will directly report to the GM and lead a team of 5-6 persons. He will be responsible for:
1) Setting up & implementing the Quality & EHS system such as ISO 22000, GMP, ISO14001, IFS, SQMS, 5S, etc.
2) Implementing CI (Continuous Improvement) for their newly set up plant
3) Check if the implementation of regulations are done correctly. Set up an example in terms of Safety, Health and Environment
4) Train, coach and develop the team; organizing trainings to the plant employees in order to meet client's requirements
5) Coordinates client visits for customers and government. Interpreting new and adapted law and regulations in terms of business needs
6) Managing the budget of the department
- EHS & Quality Director of a Global Leading Food & Beverage Co.
- Based in Inner Mongolia
Working as the EHS management head for the APEC region. Responsibility in establishing, implementing and improving an effective and efficient EHS management system in Asia Pacific that would drive EHS compliance through employee behavior.
- Regional position with core decission making job scope
- Multination corporate platfrom with transparent company culture
1.Delivering seamless regulatory approval for company highly-innovative and ground-breaking range of products within the region.
2.Understanding & defining the regulatory requirements within the region and feeding those requirements into the overall product requirements.
- MNC Working Experience with Competitive package
- Over Asia Region Exposure
This position need to make sure company comply with regulations and keep employees stay safe.
- Competitive Package
- Regional Management Exposure
-Great opportunity to develop career within international group
-Lead EHS System management and implementation in global leader company
- Great opportunity to develop career within international group
- ad EHS System management and implementation in global leader company