工程与制造 - 合规/环境、健康、安全 (EHS) 工作
合规/环境、健康、安全 (EHS) 工作
The Environmental Health and Safety Manager is responsible for managing the development, planning, implementation, and coordination of environmental compliance, occupational health and safety programs for the company's operation in Dongguan.
- Promising career path
- International working environment
Leads Security & Anti-Corruption function to ensure corporate assets include hardware & software being properly protected and through established system, whistle blowing and investigation to build a clean and healthy working environment.
- - Multiple plants management act as a regional security head
- - Attractive salary package
The role is to establish HSE management system from headquarter and group level to make real changes. The Role also needs to assure the implementation of internal/external benchmarking activities to spread around the bet practices, monitor and promote the effective application and keeping up of the certifications related to HSE.
- Autonomy to implement real changes
- Promising future with growing plantform
- Great opportunity to develop career within international brand
- EHS System management and implementation in global leader company
- -Big company platform with open culture
- -Attractive Package
We are looking for a 3-5 years work experience compliance officer to be responsible for working with functional management to ensure the implementation of compliance programs in China.
- Compliance Manager-Manufacture
This position need to make sure company comply with regulations and keep employees stay safe.
- Competitive Package
- Regional Management Exposure
A fast growing FMCG company is hiring a RA director for regional business.
- regional scope
- career path
This role is opened for RA professionals to be responsible for APAC region business scope. The opportunity requires APAC compliance issues solving experience and strong leadership ability to lead a team up to 10 people.
- APAC region coverage
- Leading brand and multi0-national company career development
This position is responsible for monitoring the compliance of apparel and footwear products. Supply chain with Code of Conduct (social and environmental standards) and the local law in its region. In addition the position is also responsible for developing the suppliers towards full compliance. Furthermore, the Manager will work towards full supply chain transparency and contribute to the overall CR department goals
- Top European Apparel Co. with fast business growth and people- caring culture
- Great Career opportunity for future development