工程与制造 - 合规/环境、健康、安全 (EHS) 工作
合规/环境、健康、安全 (EHS) 工作
The Environmental Health and Safety Manager is responsible for managing the development, planning, implementation, and coordination of environmental compliance, occupational health and safety programs for the company's operation in Dongguan.
- Promising career path
- International working environment
High growth dairy multinational with ambitious plans for the Chinese market currently looking for qualified HSE experts to join their expanding operations in North-East China.
- Top Food & Beverage firm within multinational working environment
- Great opportunity to develop a career in one of top MNC within dairy industry
We are looking for a 3-5 years work experience compliance officer to be responsible for working with functional management to ensure the implementation of compliance programs in China.
- Compliance Manager-Manufacture
This position need to make sure company comply with regulations and keep employees stay safe.
- Competitive Package
- Regional Management Exposure
This role is opened for RA professionals to be responsible for APAC region business scope. The opportunity requires APAC compliance issues solving experience and strong leadership ability to lead a team up to 10 people.
- APAC region coverage
- Leading brand and multi0-national company career development
A fast growing FMCG company is hiring a RA director for regional business.
- regional scope
- career path
This position is responsible for monitoring the compliance of apparel and footwear products. Supply chain with Code of Conduct (social and environmental standards) and the local law in its region. In addition the position is also responsible for developing the suppliers towards full compliance. Furthermore, the Manager will work towards full supply chain transparency and contribute to the overall CR department goals
- Top European Apparel Co. with fast business growth and people- caring culture
- Great Career opportunity for future development
Working as the EHS management head for the APEC region. Responsibility in establishing, implementing and improving an effective and efficient EHS management system in Asia Pacific that would drive EHS compliance through employee behavior.
- Regional position with core decission making job scope
- Multination corporate platfrom with transparent company culture
1.Delivering seamless regulatory approval for company highly-innovative and ground-breaking range of products within the region.
2.Understanding & defining the regulatory requirements within the region and feeding those requirements into the overall product requirements.
- MNC Working Experience with Competitive package
- Over Asia Region Exposure