工程与制造 - 化工/工艺 工作
Our client is looking for an expert focuses on Ink Application regarding to silk-screen process on Leatheroid.
- Ink expert - 油墨开发专家
- World Leading MNC -业内领先外资企业
Our client is a well-established multinational in the packaging ink and chemical industry. As the business is expanding in India, they are looking to hire a dynamic and experienced Head of Technology Development to meet the company's medium and long-term business objectives.
- Lead technology and new product development in coatings & inks
- Pilot national R&D projects based in New Delhi, India
Chemical Engineer alternative Electrical Engineer at Huizhou.
- Chemical Engineer alternative Process Engineer
- Locate in Huizhou
Senior Process Engineer position in Dongguan which can travel to customer factory sites mostly in China, Hong Kong and Philippines.
- Senior Process Engineer position in Dongguan
- Can travel to customer factory sites mostly in China, Hong Kong and Philippines.
1. Solid background of special chemistry specializing in Polyacrylamide(PAM)
2. good knowledge of PAM application, especially in Oil & Gas, Mining, water treatment......
3. 10+ years experience in PAM engineering and production
4. fluent English spoken, if foreign origin should have some years in
5. 5+ years experience in general management or technical management.
- technical manager
This role is opened for EHS professionals to be responsible for APAC region business scope. The opportunity requires Asia compliance issues solving experience and strong leadership ability to lead a team up to 8 people.
- APAC region coverage
- Leading brand and multi-national company career development
To provide comprehensive in-house legal support for the PRC operations. To advise on contractual and corporate issues, acquisitions, regulatory matters and other legal issues of relevance to the operations. To provide training and advice on risk management and compliance subjects (such as competition law, conflicts of interest) and support the application of the global corporate policies. To assist and advise on aspects of corporate administration. This person will be based in Shanghai PRC and will report to the GC based in US. The role will require strong team working and communication abilities (while maintaining legal professionalism) in a dynamic and challenging environment. This person will be a key member of the Asian legal team. This role requires proven experience and ability to operate with remote supervision as well as to support and advise colleagues of less experience of the operations, structure and codes.
- Commercial Attorney - US Manufacturing Company
- Based in Shanghai
Challenging but rewarding role in a fast growing US company
- US listed company with high market share
- International and warm culture