金融服务与银行 - 内部审计 工作
A leading commodity trading firm is hiring internal auditing manager.
This individual consults and supports China management and internal audit Asia at all levels in the risk management process & evaluation of the effectiveness of the internal control system.
This individual reports to the head of internal audit Asia based in Singapore directly.
This position is based in Beijing with frequent trips.
- Top tier commodity trading firm based in Beijing.
- In charge of internal auditing in China with great exposure.
This is a recruitment headcount for a famous financial service company.
- A feeling of being leader in Internal Auditing area
- Work-life balance environment with great team culture.
1.To lead and / or participate in audit assignments in order to facilitate business activities in a risk controlled environment.
2.Perform special audits on an ad-hoc basis as required by regulators, business line management and audit committees.
3.Review implementation status of recommendations issued upon notification by auditees.
4.To assist in conducting audit risk assessments and periodic reporting requirements.
1.Head of Assignment
- Lead the assignment / review in accordance with Internal Audit Guidelines, International Professional Practices and established internal communication protocol.
- Oversee and co-ordinate work performed to ensure optimal resource allocation and efficient completion of mission.
- Review work done by audit team to ensure that the work scope objectives are achieved.
- Complete the audit report within the recommended timeline.
- Escalate to the Head of Audit, Financing Activities and Functions Asia Pacific and Regional Head of Audit, Asia Pacific and Middle East unresolved matters or disputes with the auditees for timely resolution.
2.Auditor of Assignment
- Assist in the planning of the assignment e.g. preparing the methodology, collating raw data,
- Obtaining past recommendations, preparatory meetings with auditees etc.
- Assess the adequacy and effectiveness of the system of internal control
- Provide appropriate value-added recommendations to mitigate identified risks.
- Complete work papers for easy retrieval to substantiate work done.
3.Review the implementation of recommendations upon request for closure
- Validate the implementation of recommendations and maintain audit trail of correspondences with auditees in respect of all implementation.
- Update the status in UNIK.
4. Annual risk assessment and planning
- Perform risk assessment per the guidelines and templates.
- Assist in audit planning process.
5.Head Office reporting
- Contribute by reporting on the developments and control related events.
6. Regulatory updates
- Be updated with regulatory requirements that are relevant to business activities and functions covered by Financing Activities & Functions Audit Team.
- Regularly communicate with and keep team members posted on significant events in relation to financing activities, functions and regulatory requirements.
1.Contribute to the achievement of the overall objectives of the Financing Activities & Functions Audit Team by being well-versed on the audit activities covered and in identifying risks. Also, to bring new ideas and solutions to the team.
- Regional Audit Exposure
- Friendly and warm team culture
- Design and perform audit procedures
- Assess the effectiveness and efficiency of the internal control system of Dongguan mill
- Make recommendations on improving the internal control system
- Review financial reports and information systems to ensure integrity
- Career development
- Attractive salary with annual bonus