- Support the Head of IT (China) in shaping, building, and delivering a talented retail IT team that meets the extraordinarily high expectations and exacting standards of all XXX teams.
- Design, build, maintain, and improve a support function to each of the stores for back-office and front-of-store.
- Ensure business systems, both internal and 3rd party's requirements.
- Working alongside the XXX China IT Programme Manager, ensuring local project updates are visible to the Group PMO.
Global Working Environment
Top Luxury Retail Company - Large Celebrity Endorsement
Extremely Popular Brand Nationwide - Stores Available Nationwide In High-End Shopping Areas
Top Luxury Retail Company
Extremely Popular Brand Nationwide
The Director of Retail Stores is responsible for achieving sales and profit targets for the stores This individual will oversee the District Managers and the Field Sales team, as well as be responsible for Training. Additionally, (s)he will partner with store operations, human resources, marketing and merchandising within the Retail organization to achieve sale and profit targets.
Premium luxury brand
business keep growing
As Head of Retail you will you will implement and develop initiatives to further drive the company's success and growth, as well as oversee all financial activity including strategy, cash flow, and forecasts.
new brand entering China
fast growing in china
With its recent growth and business expansion plans in China, a motivated and talented National retail operation director is needed to help impact and maximise their business performance.
International Brand in Shenzhen
Past paced career path
- Mainly responsible for the machinery parts sourcing and purchasing in APAC region.
- Responsible for the new material/supplier sourcing based on the internal demand in local plant and global projects
International Sourcing Office with global exposure
Sufficient promotion opportunities with stable environment
- The HR Leader role is a "Strategic Business Partner" and "Coach" to the organization on all relevant HR management issues. Lead the HR teams to ensure that we are providing the best HR strategies and services to attract, develop, motivate and retain the best people
- Provide leadership in the areas of Talent Management, Change Management, Organizational Development, Team Effectiveness, Coaching, Employee Engagement, and Communications in order to enable the achieve the company's strategic goals
To compile portfolio strategy, show strategy, business operating plan, cluster develop plan and project plan fro the 2 new brands entering China
Managing the finance and profitability of the event.
new brand enter China
international and dynamic team