- Manage and communicate project status between teams within the organisations to ensure effective and timely input; resolve conflicts and lead solutions.
- Manage resource allocation activities against current time plans and support finance in overall project cost management.
- Challenge concepts in order to achieve the optimum design within the boundaries of time, specification and cost, maintain and manage the risks, actions and issues trackers.
Excellent working platform
As Project Manager you will handle and be responsible for projects and products referring to one of our most important areas within Hearing solutions. This means that you will be involved in both technical pre-studies and be responsible for managing and participating in the defined R&D projects. Initially, you will also be the Product owner.
International team and career progression
Competative compensation package
The client is looking for talents specialized in invstement evalution and analysis with previous experience in power/energy/construction sectors to join its overseas investment team.
Great exposure to overseas investment projects
Opportunity to work for a world leading company in new energy industry
- Manages projects in order to realize the targets and deliverables.
Different type of projects - Full / Re-Scan projects - Customer Implementation Projects - Internal projects (cross departmental)
- Develop the Solutions Toolbox (existing and new solutions).
Attractive salary package
Promising career progress
This Job is responsible for project management in this company for automotive components BU.
Incentive salary package
Industry pioneer company
A Project manager based in Shanghai, to serve a number of domestic and international clients with Director and teammates, working closely with team members to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule.
Global leading mobile performance agency
Home-based, good team culture