- Manage and communicate project status between teams within the organisations to ensure effective and timely input; resolve conflicts and lead solutions.
- Manage resource allocation activities against current time plans and support finance in overall project cost management.
- Challenge concepts in order to achieve the optimum design within the boundaries of time, specification and cost, maintain and manage the risks, actions and issues trackers.
Excellent working platform
As Project Manager you will handle and be responsible for projects and products referring to one of our most important areas within Hearing solutions. This means that you will be involved in both technical pre-studies and be responsible for managing and participating in the defined R&D projects. Initially, you will also be the Product owner.
International team and career progression
Competative compensation package
The client is looking for talents specialized in invstement evalution and analysis with previous experience in power/energy/construction sectors to join its overseas investment team.
Great exposure to overseas investment projects
Opportunity to work for a world leading company in new energy industry
- 苏州市全职RMB20,000 - RMB25,000
Coordinates all project activities to assure timely completion of the project within the assigned budget, including reporting. Responsible for the assembly of the project team, for its development and for assigning individual responsibilities.
- Manages projects in order to realize the targets and deliverables.
Different type of projects - Full / Re-Scan projects - Customer Implementation Projects - Internal projects (cross departmental)
- Develop the Solutions Toolbox (existing and new solutions).
Attractive salary package
Promising career progress
The Project Manager is responsible for the development, conduct and completion of research projects in accordance with the reasonable requirements of the originator of the project.
The Originator of the Project may be an internal research division or an external sponsor.
Development, conduct and completion of research projects
MNC CRO company