The Production Manager is responsible for day-to-day production and efficient operation of production. The Production Manager plans, schedules, strategies, and oversees all production and expansion activities while continually maintaining profitability, working closely with site supporting teams to achieve expected safety and productivity of the site.
Multinational Company, top 3 in flexo extrusion and flexo printing
Bright career development
* Build process standard for the group
* Ensure the efficiency and rationality of process
Domestic leading FMCG company with dominant market share
Competitive salary package
Business Strategy and Direction:
- Know and understand the campus strategic directions.
- Define, develop and implement a customer/Production strategy that contributes to the campus strategic directions.
- Develop an understanding of the Functional business strategies as they pertain to the Production/customer.
- Provide regular updates to the Function Manager, Operation Manager, and Assistant Operations Manager on the execution of the strategy.
- Identify resource requirements that meet the needs of the Production and the customer/product (i.e. machines, lines, visuals)
- Communicate resource requirements to Function Managers.
- Develop the monthly business unit forecast with the Operation Manager
- Identify creative ways to reduce cost by streamlining processes and systems (i.e. modification of responsibilities or consolidation of tasks, elimination of non-value-added processes, or complete re-engineering of processes and systems).
- Utilise tools to monitor department cost and cost trends, striving continuously to improve value.
- Provide feedback to Operation Manager and Assistant Operations Manager on costs and cost trends.
Forecast Development and Accuracy:
- Prepare timely forecasts for the Production.
- Compare forward forecast results to historical actual results for trend assessment and analysis.
- Complete variance of actual results versus the forecast on time and communicate results to Business Unit Manger, Assistant Operations Manager, Operations Manager and Production Team
Drive continuous improvement in operational metrics while maximizing profitabili
Provide exceptional support to customers, team members and shareholders
My client is an leading global manufacturer of access-able hardware such as door locks, latches and hinges. They currently have a factory in Shenzhen and are looking for a production manager for immediate start.
Famous branded company in the industry
Stable career platorm with competitive salary
Our client is a company with long history in food and beverages industry. Well known products and have build up good reputation across the world. They are currently looking for a production manager to support their factory daily operations.
Industry leading famous branding company
Competitive salary package with friendly working envionrnment