* Ensure correct and timely parts availability.
* Ensure reaching KPI for BO ageing, BO lines, Inventory Turns.
* Optimize inventory turn and obsolescence.
* Build Inventory structure and set replenishment logic.
* Monitor and optimize supplier management, on time delivery and quality performance.
Good Career Ladder
Regional Planning Manager in a world top FMCG brand
Big platform to develop professional skills
Regional working exposure
- Play a contact window role between business and logistic team to make sure demand can be on quantity & on time fulfilled
- Work with regional / global supply planning team and raise voice from China and improve early alert on supply deficiency.
- Make necessary analysis to better decide delivery phasing to improve inventory turn
Fast Growing Brand in Global Market
Career Development Space
Build collaborative relationships within supply chain and with marketing, sales and finance functions and be a key business partner to support the objective of accelerating profitable growth with the following priority to deliver:
- Meet customer demand
- Supply timeliness and continuity
- Supply network and process efficiency
Excellent exposure in the industry
Great working envinroment and package with benefit
- Guǎngzhōu ShìPermanent
Working as the functional head of Inventory Planning for the China region. Development and implementation of inventory planning processes in accordance with S&OP+, FMCG best practices and business requirements, taking into account external environment.
Inventory Planning functional head for China region
World leading brand with promising career development platform
Didn't find the right Procurement Supply Chain job for you?
Create Job alert to receive Procurement Supply Chain - Supply Planning - procurement-supply-chain jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.